Since it’s still too dark outside for any decent photos of knitting progress (what little there has been), I give you a meme today. I’m not tagging anyone to play along, but if you like it, go ahead and steal it. I got it from Friday5.
- What’s your favorite thing about the shoes you’re wearing (or the shoes you were most recently wearing)? I’m wearing Danskos today to work — I love them because they’re so comfy. Maybe not the most stylish shoe ever worn, but they served me well as they were the only pair of shoes I took to Italy last April and I could still walk after a week of cobblestones and long treks!
- What’s your favorite thing about the people you work with (or the people you go to school with)? My coworkers keep me sane. When things get busy, there is always some levity going on in the office. Couldn’t do it without them!
- What’s your favorite thing about the climate where you live? While I miss snow from up north, DC is a pretty temperate place (see my recent post about 66 degree weather in December!). Also, I LOVE cherry blossom season.
- What’s your favorite thing about Friday? Today, my favorite thing about this Friday is that I don’t have to go to work tomorrow (I have been in the office for 12 days straight right now, having worked at least an extra work week of night and weekend hours…).
- What’s your favorite thing about the year coming to an end? I’m going on vacation! We leave next Thursday night and are gone over New Year’s. Hurrah! Just in time. 🙂
Have a great weekend, all!