- Enjoying a restful afternoon on a quiet Sunday.
- Trying to finish my February Lady Sweater so it can be worn soon.
- Working on holiday gifts and making progress (hurray)
I am not…
- Joining in on NaBloPoMo, since I’ve already missed a day. I also don’t think I’ll be joining in on NaKniSweMo (the knit-a-sweater equivalent), or NaNoWriMo (I’m definitely not writing a novel this month!).
- Cleaning out my closet, which reeeally needs some attention
My Socktober Socks, which took exactly one month to finish, four weekends of road trips and plane trips that lent themselves to stockinette and short row heels. The yarn is Socks that Rock Lightweight in the Tidepooling colorway, the September installment of the Rockin’ Sock Club. I wasn’t too keen on the pattern that came with the shipment, and I thought that I’d like the look of the yarn knit up simply. I was right.