A few things from the weekend…
- I’ve finished up to the yoke and one sleeve of Hourglass. I have a March 29 deadline for this project and am very optimistic that I will finish in time!
- Go see Miss Pettegrew Lives For a Day. It’s interesting, funny, poignant, and has some fantastic acting. Amy Adams, Frances McDormand, Lee Pace, Ciaran Hinds…all top-notch. I loved the sets, costumes…it was a highlight of the weekend. I think I’ll read the novel. If I can find it.
- I began another project to ratchet up the numbers of works-in-progress I have going. I’m confident I’ll meet the only knitting deadline I have (see above), so why not diversify?
- I did not like the rain and wind on Saturday. Going from 60+ to below 40 in a couple of hours is not so much fun!
- I love that it didn’t get dark until 7pm, but losing an hour is kind of a bummer. Especially when it was just starting to get light just at the right time of morning. Now it’s all out of whack for another couple of weeks.
- It’s 9:30, feels like 8:30, but I should go to bed so I can get up at 6:30 – I mean 7:30. Makes me tired just thinking about it.