I know I haven’t been around lately…just not much time to blog. I don’t even have any good pictures to show. I have been knitting though…Starsky is blocking (pictures to come); after that, have to do the short-row collar (yikes) and it’s done.
Anyway, I was tagged by Ellen for this little meme, so here you go:
Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.
1. I eat M&Ms and Skittles in pairs of the same color.
2. I have a weird phobia about grandfather clocks and church bells. Grandfather clocks creep me out (I think when I was little I was afraid it would fall on me), and I try not to walk near/under church bells when they’re chiming, although I do like the sound of them (from far away!).
3. I hate it when people pat me on the head. I’m not a dog, people!
4. My brother builds and fixes pipe organs for a living. I know that’s not random about me, but it’s really cool about him. That has to be one of the more unusual jobs out there!
5. My Ravelry name is Jessmary. friend me!
6. I met K. at my brother’s wedding 3 years ago. We left the party to watch the Red Sox game (the wedding was during the 2004 ALCS), but all our friends think we went to go make out. Really, if the Red Sox are in the playoffs, who’s making out while they’re playing?!
7. I can’t stand olives. I try them every year, just to make sure my taste hasn’t evolved. Still don’t like them.
8. I recently bought a mini bar for $10. It was part of the liquidation sale of the Watergate Hotel here in DC. It’s a real hotel mini bar and only opens with a key. Pretty cool. It’s still empty though.
Tagging? Please consider yourself tagged if you haven’t done this one already. I’m so behind on blog-reading that you may have done it already and I haven’t had a chance to see!
Hopefully more posts are on their way…it’s been so busy (working late every night this week) that there hasn’t been much to report.